Monday, August 24, 2026

Top 5 News Sources

1. ABC World News Tonight with David Muir

ABC World News Tonight with David Muir is a source I like a lot because it covers more than just local and national news, its focus is on world news. I think it is very important to stay informed on issues and situations happening around the world. It is even more important to understand who they affect, why they affect them, and how they affect other people and areas. I have found that this information can also be helpful when I am in the classroom if it is brought up in discussion. I would recommend ABC World News Tonight to everyone because it is important to be aware of the current global issues that are happening.




ABC7 Eyewitness News is a source that I refer to very often, mostly because it covers news in the Tri-State Area surrounding New Jersey, which is where I am from. This source is helpful to me in case I travel into New York City for the day and need to stay informed about what is happening in the area around me. ABC7 News also keeps me updated on the local weather and traffic, which could affect my travels. I would recommend ABC7 News to anyone living in the Tri-State Area because it will notify them of any major local news happening that could affect their daily lives. 



TAPinto Clark is a news source that I utilize very often because it provides me with local news specifically about my hometown. It is updated daily with articles and information about things happening in my town. For example, TAPinto covers all things ranging from academics and the school district, town sports, major town council events, and even car accidents that happen in town. This source is very useful to me because even while I am at college, I am still able to stay informed about what is happening in town. I would recommend this news source to anyone who lives in my town or in the surrounding towns and counties. 



WXII 12 news is another source I go to for more local news. It covers events happening in the Piedmont Triad region of North Carolina, including Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and High Point. This source provides me with updated information about weather, local events, and things happening in the community near HPU. I would recommend this source to anyone who lives in the Piedmont Triad area and wants to stay informed about the local news. 



The D1 Women’s College Volleyball page on NCAA.com is another news source that I chose because I am a big volleyball fan and follow college volleyball closely. This source provides me with not only game updates and highlights but also information about some of the biggest names and teams in college volleyball. It has articles covering information about top players to watch and NCAA awards. This source has an abundance of information all in one place and helps me stay up to date on the latest news during the season. I would recommend this source to anyone who is interested in college volleyball and wants real-time updates about events.  

No comments:

Post a Comment